Sinterflex- Ceramic Cladding Systems
Sinterflex is a type of sheet cladding, 3 mm thick in dimensions 1m x 3m. These plates are ceramic and can be cut in different sizes for different applications. The sinterflex, which has a very useful structure, weighs 7 kg per 1 m² compared to traditional ceramic types, Sinterflex plates are better with emission of gas 20 times which make a huge profit for users.
Qualifications and Advantages
- The Sinterflex plates are completely flame-resistant and non-flammable.
- Sinterflex plates have a protective film on the surface. The Sinterflex plates, which have a porcelain structure with this layer, are highly resistant to even the most powerful chemicals.
- By means of standard ceramic and glass cutters or computer-controlled cutting machines, it can be easily cut to the desired size.
- Sinterflex plates have a dirt-resistant surface. This allows for easy surface cleaning and no stains on the surface.
- Pen types, such as crayons, markers, and markers, can be printed on the surface and written text can be easily cleaned.
- Offers solutions for every need with a variety of non-slip, glossy and matte surfaces.
- Sinterflex plates; indoor walls, hygienic areas, worktops, separation panels, furniture applications can be applied in many areas, such as outdoor applications, floors, industries, facades.